Introduced by lush lawns and a glorious 1920s façade, this enhanced cottage enjoys a premier cul-de-sac setting a short walk from the village centre. It offers a quiet family lifestyle with exceptional privacy and superb convenience.
- Very peaceful, lovingly maintained and with a heightened sense of seclusion
- Near city/Chatswood buses and proximity to shops, cafes and excellent schools
- Tree screened northeast rear garden with terrace and saltwater swimming pool
- Formal lounge room, generous open plan living/dining and modern gas kitchen
- High decorative ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows and timber flooring
- Gated driveway parking for multiple vehicles and including a lengthy carport